Are you ready to join the Triton Nation?
- STEP 2: COME CHECK OUT CAMPUS!
- Iowa Central offers many ways to visit campus. We offer individual visits as well as group visits called, “Triton Visit Days.”
- If the group visit days will not work or you prefer more of a personalized experience, you may also set up a one-on-one
campus visit Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Sign up to visit campus by calling Iowa Central at 1-800-362-2793 or Schedule a Visit.
- STEP 3: SEND OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT TO ADMISSIONS
- The high school transcript is not only needed to complete the admissions process but is also required for scholarship
opportunities. A student may be accepted by the college, but some academic programs may require additional academic
qualifications or other criteria for admission.
- Students who would like to be considered for admission to Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Technician, Nursing, and
Radiology must complete an additional application packet.
- STEP 4: SEND PLACEMENT SCORES
- Iowa Central requires the COMPASS, ACT, SAT, ALEKS, ACCUPLACER, or Iowa Assessment scores to better guide students
to appropriate coursework and academic success. If a student has not yet taken a placement test, Iowa Central offers the
ACCUPLACER and ALEKS test to its students for free the first time. Some academic majors do not require placement scores
for enrollment. Check with your academic advisor on whether a placement test is required or not.
- STEP 5: SEND OFFICIAL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT, IF APPLICABLE, TO STUDENT RECORDS
- If you have taken college credit or AP courses (even in high school) please request an official copy of the college transcript
or the AP test scores. These can be sent to: Iowa Central Community College, Attn: Student Records, One Triton Circle,
Fort Dodge, IA 50501.
- STEP 6: COMPLETE THE ROOM AND BOARD CONTRACT
- Fill out the Room and Board Contract online and pay a $125 (in-state) or $300 (out-if-state) fee.
- Housing is filled on a first-come, first-served basis, and your place on campus is not reserved until both the contract and the
fee are received. Please apply early!